Monday 12 August 2013

Terran's Adventure Continues

Hello my adventure continues and this time my family looked around an amazingly decorated castle in Waldenburg. The castle was around nine hundred years old. Inside  the castle was a 65m deep well. Then I turned around and saw that inside the castle was a church, so we had a little look around the church. All four of my family lit a candle and prayed.
 
As soon as I got out of the castle I spotted 33m Tall look out tower, so I asked my mum if we could go into the tower and she said yes. When we were going up the stairs no one could get past any one because the stairs were 30cm wide and 15 long and 2 cm thick so when we got to the top of the tower it was really really high. The tower was so high it felt like we were still sitting in the plane.

No comments :

Post a Comment