Wednesday 7 August 2013

More News From Terran

Hello I'm back with more to tell. Today my dad, one of his friends and I went to a Mercedes Benz museum in Stuttgart. When we went into the museum on the top floor we saw the very first car in the world. Then we walked down a floor and saw one of the first fire engines with a motor (not drawn by horse). 

After that we saw a car that could open its doors upwards, and it was called the gull-wing Mercedes, and it was really shiny.

Then we were walking down another floor, and we spotted racing cars but not only cars but also racing trucks!!!! And I was very surprised that they were racing trucks.

When we were at the last floor we saw a model of a car that could reach a speed of six hundred km/h. But those were not the only cars, those were just my favourite cars I liked best. 

No comments :

Post a Comment