Thursday 13 June 2013

Ben's Message

 I wanted to say Hi & tell everyone about my new school. My new school is called Gumdale an it is way bigger than Normandale school. It is a good maths & writing school but I get lots of homework! I have to wear school uniform. My new teachers name is Mrs Rossignol and right now I have a teacher called Mrs Black. I am in class 3R. I think living in Australia is nice, warm and I have a school tuckshop! I miss all my friends in New Zealand though! Hi Chris, Charlie, hi Rachel and everyone else who is my friend.
Lots of Love from Australia.
Ben Jury
XXxx


2 comments :

  1. Hi Ben
    Hope you're enjoying the sun.It is very cold here we lost our power on Thursday 7:30 pm and regained it Sunday around 4:15 pm.It is very cold without a heater.That picture that has you climbing looks really fun and I wondered if its at Australia Zoo? Your school's name is very odd but its a great name though.The beach looks nice and sunny.Here it is sometimes the same but it is still very cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ben
    I have received your postcard and gave Christophers to him. I have also shared my postcard to the class. I am wanting to send one back. Next time I go to Australia I will come and visit you if my mum finds out where you live. I am hoping I will see you in the future because I miss you. Do you like it Australia zoo because when I went there I liked it.
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete